Students are not required to submit evidence of vaccination if they are twenty-two years of age or older or enrolled for online courses only. Students who plan to enroll for exclusively online courses only should complete the and submit it to the UNT Registrar's Office. If a student who has previously enrolled for online only courses subsequently enrolls for and attends any class or portion of a class on campus, they must submit evidence of vaccination as above. More information about bacterial meningitis is available at the page. For any questions regarding the Meningitis Vaccine please refer to the .

Use this form to report nonviable (i.e., spoiled or expired) or lost MDH vaccine.

On July 22, 2003, Governor Pataki signed New York State Public Health Law (NYS PHL) 2167 requiring colleges and universities to distribute information about meningococcal disease and vaccination to all students meeting the enrollment criteria, whether they live on or off campus. This law became effective on August 15, 2003.

What to do if you have signed the “Refusal to Vaccinate” Form

Form for transferring MDH vaccine to another provider in order to prevent vaccine waste. New York Public Health Law requires the College to distribute information about Meningococcal Meningitis disease and vaccination to all students registered for six or more credits. Respective student(s) are required to confirm whether or not he/she decide to become immunized (or not). Students are required to confirm their decision with the College in writing. The completed form is to be submitted to the Office of Student Services or may be completed electronically via . Electronic documents submitted via Mercy Connect will be accepted as the student signature.

Vaccine Information Statement | Current VISs | CDC

As a St. John's University student, you must provide proof of immunity to measles, mumps, and rubella and acknowledge receipt of information regarding meningococcal disease or provide proof of meningococcal vaccine.

Vaccine Information Statements & Addendums - Texas DSHS

Yes, if vaccination conflicts with your religious/personal beliefs, or is not advised for medical reasons. To request a waiver, send us a signed letter (not an email) that indicates why the vaccination conflicts with your religious/personal beliefs. If you have a medical reason for not receiving a vaccination, the letter must be written and signed by your healthcare provider. Letters must be received by the immunization form due date for your incoming semester. If a contagious disease outbreak occurs, the university reserves the right to ask students who have not been vaccinated against that disease to leave campus until the outbreak is over.Each new student accepted for admission must submit, prior to registration, a completed Immunization form provided by UCF Student Health Services. The Immunization Policy and Form may be downloaded from this page. All students, regardless of age, must complete and return the Immunization Form to be reviewed for compliance. This includes documented proof of immunity to Measles (Rubeola) and German Measles (Rubella), and either proof of immunization against Meningitis and Hepatitis B, or a signed waiver declining these two vaccines.Immunization exemptions are permitted under certain circumstances. According to state law a child can be exempted from receiving a vaccine for medical conditions which are contraindicated or for religious reasons. If one of these circumstances is true for your child please read the appropriate form below for additional information. Should you need to use an exemption form, please print the form below, complete it, and return it to your school nurse or daycare operator. All students must properly complete a Health Form, including the month, date and year of meningitis vaccination. The signature of a physician, other healthcare worker or public health official must be included on the form.